Automotive Sales Consultant
North Aurora, Illinois
Gerald Hyundai is looking for talented Sales Reps!
NO EXPERIENCE? NO PROBLEM!!
Role and Responsibilities of Inside Sales Consultant:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote him/her to guaranteeing satisfaction of customers.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (including test drives).
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Work with the service department to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on scheduled.
- Attend all sales meetings.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of the day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Call and/or visit prospective customers to stimulate interest in establishing or expanding vehicle purchase and/or leasing programs.
- Keep current and educated on all Manufacturers’ Programs.
- Knowledge to new products, incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Valid driver’s license
- Professional personal appearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a Plus!!!
Gerald Hyundai Offers:
- Excellent pay plan with bonuses & great incentives!
- Paid training!
- Benefits include medical/dental/vision/life & STD, 401(K) & paid vacations.
- Dedicated management team to insure your success!
- Ongoing training and development!
- Promotion from within – It’s how we grow our business!
Gerald Auto Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug free workplace. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.