Automotive Sales Consultant
North Aurora, Illinois
Gerald Nissan of North Aurora is offering YOU a CAREER as a Sales Representative or an Internet Sales Representative. We will be hiring multiple people for BOTH SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITIONS!
As an Internet Sales Associate, you'll be responsible for managing all sales activities generated from our Internet sales division. From generating and managing sales leads, setting appointments through introducing them to the team upon their arrival, this is NOT a standard, showroom floor, automotive sales position!
- Monitor and respond to all Internet leads (referral services and website)
- Develop client prospecting file upon lead receipt
- Quote pricing, rates and inventory availability
- Meet and greet prospects (by appointment)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Receive credit applications (manually and online)
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certifications
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Take digital photos for posting on website
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
If you are more of a hands on, face to face salesperson, then we have a position waiting for you as well. Our showroom floor reps will benefit from our experienced management team and outstanding reputation in the community. Whether you are looking to get your foot in the door, switch careers, or apply your skills and experience to further your Auto Sales career, this is the place for you. All you need is an open mind and a positive attitude. Due to a recent surge in sales, we will be looking to hire MULTIPLE SALES REPRESENTATIVES!
- Prospect for new clients
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening
- Demonstrate vehicles (including test drives)
- Complete all aspects of the sales process including delivery of the vehicles
- Accountable for departmental performance standards
- Maintain a high level of customer service and keep abreast of automobile industry news
- Work closely with management
REQUIREMENTS- Previous auto sales associate experience is NOT REQUIRED for this position. Those with experience in customer service, account executive, financial services, mortgage and restaurant industries have proven to be very successful when switching careers to Auto Sales. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, a high school degree (or equivalent) and a valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record. High-energy, positive, out-going individuals with strong verbal communication skills WILL succeed as a Sales Associate with us!
What we offer our TEAM MEMBERS:
Excellent pay plan with big bonuses & great incentives!
$60,000 -- $100,000+ annual earning potential!
Benefits include medical, dental, 401k & paid vacations!
Flexible, 5 day workweeks and no Sundays!
Family owned and operated with an excellent reputation in the community!
Ongoing training and development!
Drug free work place!
The Gerald family has been selling automobiles in the Chicago area since the mid-1930's and has been proud to be a part of the communities they serve for decades!
We have succeeded in our endeavors because of a profound respect for our customer. The name Gerald stands for honesty and the highest standard of excellence.
The Gerald management team and employees are some of the most outstanding in the business. As our auto group continues to grow, it will be the result of all of our combined efforts, and our dedication and loyalty to the thousands of customers who favor us with their trust and patronage. Over many years, Gerald has meant Service.