Business Development Coordinator
We offer great pay and excellent benefits for experienced BDC reps! If you are a natural communicator and a born leader, our dealership needs you. When you join our dealership family, you’ll be asked to execute BDC customer communications (email and telephone) in a manner that aligns with our dealership’s highest standards. We only hire the best. If that’s you, then let’s get the conversation started today!
- Understand buying profiles and patterns of typical telephone prospects
- Run daily/weekly/monthly reports and track results
- Prepare individual “call results reports” for BDC staff
- Record and listen to customer calls
- Reviewing recorded/live calls and outcomes
- Determine which customers to contact based on current marketing initiatives
- Review performance and develop staff
- Interface with other department heads
- Participate in dealership management meetings
- Successful track record in Internet sales, auto dealership business development centers or Internet sales department management
- The ability to manage high call volumes, internet leads and call lists simultaneously
- Overall knowledge of automotive sales and service department operations
- Strong organizational skills and leadership abilities
- Familiarity with dealership CRM and DMS systems
- Experience in training teams and individuals preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- Basic computer skills
- Dealership BDC experience
- Must have valid driver license
Compensation is based on experience and commensurate with Fortune 500 companies.
- 401K retirement savings plan with match and profit sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, and Life insurance options
- Paid vacation, PTO, and holidays
The Gerald family has been selling automobiles in the Chicago area since the mid-1930's and has been proud to be a part of the communities they serve for decades!
We have succeeded in our endeavors because of a profound respect for our customer. The name Gerald stands for honesty and the highest standard of excellence.
The Gerald management team and employees are some of the most outstanding in the business. As our auto group continues to grow, it will be the result of all of our combined efforts, and our dedication and loyalty to the thousands of customers who favor us with their trust and patronage. Over many years, Gerald has meant Service.