North Aurora, Illinois
Gerald Hyundai is one of the largest Hyundai dealer in Chicagoland and now has an outstanding opportunity for a highly driven and experienced Laead F&I Manager. The F&I Manager is responsible for selling financial products and services to clients at the dealership. F&I managers will also need to work with financial lenders to give fair interest rates to buyers. Candidate is required to uphold strict legal and ethical standards while conducting business. You must be AFIP certified or be willing to get certification upon employment.
- Contracts all new business
- Checks and verifies paperwork involved with cash, finance or loan transactions
- Contracts or collects all money at closing
- Seeks bank approval on all financed and leased deals
- Assists in acquiring approval from lenders
- Understands all current programs and rate options offered by our lenders
- Verifies insurance and completes paperwork
- Solicits extended warranty sales (after-market)
- Handles all cancellations for extended warranties and credit life cancellations
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan with match and profit sharing, Vacation time, holiday and Paid time off days, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates.
We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.