North Aurora, Illinois
Do you like problem solving? Are you organized? Do you like the feeling when you get all of the puzzle pieces to fit together? We’re searching for a Warranty Processor who is motivated to excel and serious about a true career in the automotive industry! The Gerald Auto Group has recently acquired the Ford dealership in the North Aurora Auto Mall and is looking to further build the Service Department team.
- Assist the Service Manager with daily repair order coding
- Facilitate communications and share information with Technicians and Service Advisors
- Complete assigned tasks in accordance with Ford Warranty Policies and Procedures
- Maintain Service repair orders and ensure proper compliance measures are followed
- Other Service Department duties as assigned
Education and/or Experience
Dealership warranty processing and administrative experience is a substantial plus. Previous Ford warranty administration a plus, but not required. Training will be provided to ensure success.
Compensation is based on experience.
- 401K retirement savings plan with match and profit sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, and Life insurance options
- Paid vacation, PTO, and holidays
- Company paid training
The Gerald family has been selling automobiles in the Chicago area since the mid-1930's and has been proud to be a part of the communities they serve for decades!
We have succeeded in our endeavors because of a profound respect for our customer. The name Gerald stands for honesty and the highest standard of excellence.
The Gerald management team and employees are some of the most outstanding in the business. As our auto group continues to grow, it will be the result of all of our combined efforts, and our dedication and loyalty to the thousands of customers who favor us with their trust and patronage. Over many years, Gerald has meant Service.