Customer Service Representative / Sales Secretary
We have an immediate full-time opening for a Customer Service / Sales Secretary position. This candidate will be the voice and face of our dealership. We are looking for someone who wants to work in a professional atmosphere, be respected, and will be dedicated to this role. You must possess an outgoing personality, a winning attitude, be reliable, hard working, and have attention to detail.
1. Welcome all customers either in person or on the phone. Answer all calls into the dealership with professionalism.
2. Maintain a cash drawer, and reconcile discrepencies.
3. Perform clerical duties such as data entry, typing, stocking, inventory, scanning, filing, photocopying and various other office duties.
4. Order, receive and stock all supplies and refreshements.
5. Perform vehicle inventory analyasis. Pre-stock, and stock in vehicles, used car purchases, dealer trades, lease buy-outs and purchases, enter repair orders, check recalls, etc.
6. Understand and follow receptionist policies and procedures.
7. Run various reports as requested/needed.
8. Maintain and monitor key track system.
9. Other duties as assigned by the management team.
1. Outgoing personality with a strong customer service / client focus
2. Attention to detail
3. Personal responsibility / Credibility / Ethical Conduct
4. Communication and collaboration skills
5. Computer proficency
6. Time management
7. Flexibility to adjust duties as needed
This is a full-time position Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 4:00 pm. Work week does not usually exceed 40 hours.
Education / Experience:
High School Diploma or GED
Related experience is a plus
Based on experience
Full-time health benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K