Our company has an outstanding opportunity for a results-focused, highly driven and experienced Service Advisor. The service advirsor is responsible for sales, productivity, and profitability of our dealership service center. The position works closely with our experienced technicians and our customers. We are looking for a positive and energetic person with excellent communication and customer service skills who will greet customers, listen to their concerns, and provide a solution that meets their needs.
- Must have previous Service Advisor experience (minimum of three years preferred)
- Previous experience with Dealertrack a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must be willing to work a schedule that may include evening or Saturday hours
Benefits include medical and dental insurance, 401K retirement savings plan with match and profit sharing, Vacation time, holiday and Paid time off days, company paid continuing education and training. Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates.
The Gerald family has been selling automobiles in the Chicago area since the mid-1930's and has been proud to be a part of the communities they serve for decades!
The Gerald management team and employees are some of the most outstanding in the business. As our auto group continues to grow, it will be the result of all of our combined efforts, and our dedication and loyalty to the thousands of customers who favor us with their trust and patronage. Over many years, Gerald has meant Service.