Part Time Service Technician
North Aurora, Illinois
Service Technician - Part Time
If working on cars gets your gears moving, we’re ready to accelerate your career. As a Quick Lube Technician, you’ll start by inspecting and lubricating vehicles quickly and thoroughly. We’ll provide you with the training and expertise to ensure you’re running optimally. With a little elbow grease, your career can go from zero to one hundred before you know it. At our dealership, the door is always open. And so are your options.
Perfect for a student!
Hours M-F 11-6pm & Sat 8-3pm
We promote from within and are looking for a good person who can grow!
- Performing multipoint inspections and communicate additional service/repair needs to service advisors
- Servicing universal joints, grease fittings, and steering knuckles using grease guns
- Inspect fluid levels in steering gears, power steering reservoirs, transmissions, differentials, rear axle housings and shackles
- Checking tire pressure, adding water to radiators, and replacing oil and air filters
- Lubricating moving parts with specified lubricants
- Draining oil from crankcases and refilling with oil
- Inspecting all vehicles for additional repairs
About our Dealership:
The Gerald family has been selling automobiles in the Chicago area since the mid-1930's and has been proud to be a part of the communities they serve for decades!
We have succeeded in our endeavors because of a profound respect for our customer. The name Gerald stands for honesty and the highest standard of excellence.
The Gerald management team and employees are some of the most outstanding in the business. As our auto group continues to grow, it will be the result of all of our combined efforts, and our dedication and loyalty to the thousands of customers who favor us with their trust and patronage. Over many years, Gerald has meant Service.