General Sales Manager
General Sales Manager
If you love to win and are fiercely competitive, then don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by. We are looking for an automotive general sales manager who is energetic, passionate, highly motivated and ready to guide an outstanding sales team to success. With sales volume on the rise, we need a leader with a proven track record of exceptional customer service, sales skills and training abilities.
- Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in dealer management
- Passionate about customer retention and CSI in Sales
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Work with each salesperson & manager to work on specific goals and objectives that are set and established.
- Create a positive sales culture for the team & create a “team” atmosphere focusing on employee retention.
- Conduct Sales meetings.
- Maintain a balanced inventory in new and used sales.
- Work with the marketing department to create the best overall strategy that can help the dealership meets it goals in sales.
- Play an active role in the community
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Leadership skills
- Training skills
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a must.
- 401K retirement savings plan with match and profit sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, and Life insurance options
- Paid vacation, PTO, and holidays
The Gerald family has been selling automobiles in the Chicago area since the mid-1930's and has been proud to be a part of the communities they serve for decades!
We have succeeded in our endeavors because of a profound respect for our customer. The name Gerald stands for honesty and the highest standard of excellence.
The Gerald management team and employees are some of the most outstanding in the business. As our auto group continues to grow, it will be the result of all of our combined efforts, and our dedication and loyalty to the thousands of customers who favor us with their trust and patronage. Over many years, Gerald has meant Service.